A cloud computing service that offered by Google, Google Cloud Platform is now provides blockchain insights for Polygon Network. Polygon network’s (Previously called as Matic) main purpose is aggregating scalable solutions on Ethereum supporting a multi-chain Ethereum ecosystem. As it is a protocol and a framework for building and connecting Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks.
This integration with Google Cloud makes developers a simple way of analyzing on-chain data on Polygon. According to the official announcement report by Polygon network, the Following facts are now available to track by using Google Cloud BigQuery.
- Monitor gas costs over time
- Monitor a smart contract’s calls and activity
- Multi-Chain Analysis for SDKs like the Polygon SDK
- Integrate with traditional financial record processing systems
- Determine the most active/popular tokens, contracts, or applications on Polygon
- Audit groups of transactions
But for those who don’t know what actually Google BigQuery is, it is a Serverless, highly scalable, and cost-effective multi-cloud data warehouse designed for business agility.
Polygon’s datasets are listed in the Google Cloud Marketplace at the time of writing. According to Polygon devs, “this dataset is part of a larger effort to make cryptocurrency data available in Google BigQuery through the Google Cloud Public Datasets program.”