Effective date: November 19, 2019
Disclaimer: www.blockfinest.com is privately owned and is meant for educational use only. It cannot be used as any tax, legal, medical, investing, etc advice. blockfinest.com doesn’t accept responsibility for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on information published on, or linked to, from blockfinest.com.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
Blockfinest.com collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using this Service, blockfinest may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
Blockfinest may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of this Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
BlockFinest uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Sri Lanka and choose to provide information to me, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Sri Lanka and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Blockfinest may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of BlockFinest
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.